My Life as a Book 2011

I saw this on Beth Groundwater's blog. She got it from Kaye Barley's Meanderings and Muses blog. I thought what the heck, might be fun.
If you want to play, please join us. All you have to do is fill in the blank with a book you've read this year.

My Life as a Book 2011

  1. One time at band/summer camp, I: learned Killer Instinct (Robert Walker)
  2. Weekends at my house are: One Hell of a Journey (L. Christian Amougou)
  3. My neighbor is:  not Missing in Mexico (Stuart Gustafson)
  4. My boss was: never filled with Faith (Jennifer Haigh) in people to do the right thing.
  5. My ex was: the definition of Old Loves Die Hard (Lauren Carr)
  6. My superhero secret identity is: The Four Ms. Bradwells (Meg Waite Clayton)
  7. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because: anger makes me see NHI: No Humans Involved (Ray Ellis)
  8. I'd win a gold medal in: being Out of Character (David De Steno and Piercarlo Valdesolo)
  9. I'd pay good money for: Writing the Life Poetic (Sage Cohen)
  10. If I were president, I would: issue a Motion to Kill (Joel Goldman) deception in politics
  11. When I don't have good books, I: Blink (Malcolm Gladwell)
  12. Loud talkers at the movies should be: sent to Tyrmia (Ken McConnell)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits to Buying Books

Nothing Gold Can Stay

I Have Nothing to Wear... Or Do I?