My Latest Endeavor Combines Cooking and Writing

My latest endeavor, Vegan Cooking with TLC, combines my love of writing with my love of cooking. I love going into the kitchen, taking a recipe or two as inspiration and creating my own version of it. I love to look in the pantry and the refrigerator and pull out some ingredients and combine them to come up with something new.

When I adopted an oil-free, plant-based, whole food diet a few years ago, I suddenly faced an opportunity to really play with recipes as I adapted old recipes to meet a plant-based diet as well as adapting vegan recipes to meet an oil-free diet.

As I shared my recipes with other people, many of my meat eating friends were surprised my recipes were vegan. Some even asked for the recipes. Over time as I shared more and more of the recipes I developed, I began to think about starting a recipe blog. I started by seeing if I could come up with year's worth of recipes. Once I did that, I decided it was time to share my recipes as well as my journey to a plant-based diet including resources.


I constantly play around with food and revise my own recipes because I'm always looking for ways to make them tastier, easier to make, healthier and more versatile. Whenever I create a new version, I'll share that as well. Feel free to play with my recipes to add your own special touches and let me know how they turn out.

I hope you'll check out my Vegan Cooking with TLC whether or not you're vegan...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Benefits to Buying Books

Dona Nobis Pacem