PAD Challenge - Day 13 - Passionate Animal

Oh, yeah...
As soon as I read today's WD 2014 April PAD Challenge prompt, write an animal poem, I thought of passion... I suppose I could have written about my cats or my wish for a dog to share my life or horses or any number of things, but they just didn't fit my mood...

So here's today's poem...




Passionate Animal

You reached into my passion
Released the animal inside
Took me to heights beyond fantasy
Showed me pleasure beyond heaven
As your touch traversed the jungle
Where my deepest desires hid
Among trees and vines
Until you found that place I couldn’t deny
And in that moment
Your kiss
Released the purring kitten
Alongside the roaring lioness
Are you ready for her hunger?

This is a passion that could eat you alive…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits to Buying Books

Nothing Gold Can Stay

I Have Nothing to Wear... Or Do I?