PAD Challenge - Day 19 - Orange

Bet you thought I wasn't going to make it today... Well, I haven't missed a day yet, and I'm not ready to miss one. We might be down to the last few minutes of Day 19, but I'm here with a poem...

Today's WD 2014 April PAD Challenge prompt was to write a color poem. I read the prompt this morning, and, as is typical, had several ideas. My mind became focused on orange for some reason...

So here is my color poem hot off the press, sts...

Orange

Magnificent swirls of
Red and yellow make love
Orgasm into shades of orange
Light and dark across the canvas
Showing us how when we combine
We create a whole new essence
Taking us on a journey
From the deepest wells to the shallowest pools
Teasing us from ancient wells of rainbows
Stretching across our lives
Enhancing the beauty entwined in the spectrum
Light bouncing off light to invigorate each
Coupling of color
My eyes follow yellow and red swirls
To the center of orange


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits to Buying Books

Nothing Gold Can Stay

I Have Nothing to Wear... Or Do I?